According to the name, Oberböhmsdorf is a German settlement, although the division of the land is mixed German and Slavic here as well. The assumption that the place was founded by Bohemians who were expelled because of their faith belongs to the realm of legend. In 1333 the village is mentioned in a document for the first time. At that time a Burghold of Kospoth lent some farmers in Oberböhmsdorf to the Teutonic Knights of Schleiz. In 1362 Heinrich the Elder of Gera pledged interest of 2 farms to the monastery of the Holy Cross in Saalburg. The manor was owned by the Schleiz patrician family von Plauen from 1402 on. Still in 1545 a Thieme von Plauen is mentioned as having been a resident of Oberböhmsdorf. After the extinction of this family the Rußwurm zu Tanna inherited the property. They sold it in 1562 to the chancellor of the castle Friedrich Traubot. In 1573 it was acquired by Hans Moritz von Kauffung auf Kirschkau, whose son sold it to Magister Christian Wolf zu Saalburg and the citizen Friedrich Behr. 1636 - 1640 it was owned by the von Steinsdorf family, 1663 - 1672 by Obrist Gerhardt, after that it was owned by the Kospoths, the von der Oelsnitz, the von Brandenstein, the von Metzsch, the von Schönfeld. In 1795 it was bought by the owner of the Mühltroffer Herrenmühle Johann Paul Porst, from whose heirs the Reusses bought it in 1819 for 21,400 thalers and united it with the Kammergut Schleiz. In 1919 it became the property of the Reuss state. The current church was built in 1665 / 66 on the ruins of the old, burned down and expanded and embellished several times. Since 1866 Oberböhmsdorf has its own cemetery, previously the deceased were buried in the mountain cemetery in Schleiz, hence the name "Leichenweg" for the footpath that leads past the Hainteichen. In 1651 Oberböhmsdorf received its own school, the last building of which was from 1922. Here, in 1847, the teacher Johann Georg Meyer founded the first school for the deaf and dumb in the Reußenland region, from which the facilities for the care and education of the hearing impaired with multiple impairments were to develop in Schleiz. In the 1950s, however, the Oberböhmsdorf school site was finally abandoned and the children were taught in nearby Schleiz. Mining was once carried out in the area of the village. However, the antimony mines "Alexander" and "Halber Mond" as well as the iron mine "Luise" were finally closed down in 1954. Many Oberböhmsdorf residents worked in the Mühltroff spinning mill. Since Oberböhmsdorf was surrounded by large forests where many of its residents worked, the Oberböhmsdorfers used to be teasingly referred to as "forest branches".
D'après son nom, Oberböhmsdorf est une colonie allemande, bien que la répartition des terres y soit également mixte, allemande et slave. L'hypothèse selon laquelle le village aurait été fondé par des Bohémiens chassés à cause de leur foi relève du domaine de la légende. En 1333, le village est mentionné pour la première fois dans un document. Un châtelain de Kospoth prêta alors quelques paysans d'Oberböhmsdorf à l'ordre des chevaliers teutoniques de Schleiz. En 1362, Heinrich der Ältere von Gera a donné en gage les intérêts de deux fermes au monastère de la Sainte-Croix de Saalburg. A partir de 1402, le domaine appartint à la famille patricienne von Plauen de Schleiz. En 1545, il est encore fait mention d'un Thieme von Plauen comme habitant d'Oberböhmsdorf. Après l'extinction de cette famille, les Rußwurm de Tanna héritèrent de la propriété. En 1562, ils la vendirent au chancelier bourguignon Friedrich Traubot. En 1573, Hans Moritz von Kauffung auf Kirschkau l'acquit, son fils la vendit au magister Christian Wolf de Saalburg et au citoyen Friedrich Behr. De 1636 à 1640, il appartenait à la famille von Steinsdorf, de 1663 à 1672 à Mme Obrist Gerhardt, puis aux Kospoth, aux von der Oelsnitz, aux von Brandenstein, aux von Metzsch, aux von Schönfeld. En 1795, le propriétaire du moulin de Mühltroff, Johann Paul Porst, l'acheta aux héritiers de ce dernier en 1819 pour 21 400 thalers et le réunit au domaine de Schleiz. En 1919, il devint la propriété de l'État populaire de Reuß. L'église actuelle a été construite en 1665 / 66 sur les ruines de l'ancienne, qui avait brûlé, et a été agrandie et embellie à plusieurs reprises. Depuis 1866, Oberböhmsdorf possède son propre cimetière, auparavant les défunts étaient enterrés au cimetière de montagne de Schleiz, d'où le nom de "Leichenweg" (chemin des cadavres) donné au sentier pédestre qui longe les étangs de la Hainte. En 1651, Oberböhmsdorf a reçu sa propre école, dont la dernière construction date de 1922. C'est ici qu'en 1847, l'instituteur Johann Georg Meyer fonda la première école de sourds-muets du Reußenland, qui allait devenir par la suite, à Schleiz, l'institution d'accueil et d'éducation des malentendants polyhandicapés. Dans les années 1950, l'école d'Oberböhmsdorf a été définitivement abandonnée et les enfants ont été scolarisés dans la ville voisine de Schleiz. Autrefois, l'exploitation minière était pratiquée sur le territoire du village. Les mines d'antimoine "Alexander" et "Halber Mond" ainsi que la mine de fer "Luise" ont toutefois été définitivement fermées en 1954. De nombreux habitants d'Oberböhmsdorf travaillaient dans la filature de Mühltroff. Comme Oberböhmsdorf était entouré de grandes forêts dans lesquelles beaucoup de ses habitants travaillaient, les habitants d'Oberböhmsdorf étaient autrefois volontiers appelés de manière taquine "Waldäste" (branches de la forêt).
Dem Namen nach ist Oberböhmsdorf eine deutsche Siedlung, obwohl die Flureinteilung auch hier deutsch und slawisch gemischt ist. Die Annahme, dass der Ort von Böhmen gegründet wurde, die wegen ihres Glaubens vertrieben wurden, gehört in den Bereich der Sage. 1333 wird der Ort erstmals urkundlich erwähnt. Ein Burghold von Kospoth verlieh damals dem Deutschen Ritterorden zu Schleiz einige Bauern in Oberböhmsdorf. 1362 verpfändete Heinrich der Ältere von Gera dem Kloster zum Heiligen Kreuz zu Saalburg Zinsen von 2 Höfen. Das Rittergut befand sich von 1402 an im Besitz der Schleizer Patrizierfamilie von Plauen. Noch 1545 wird ein Thieme von Plauen als zu Oberböhmsdorf gesessen erwähnt. Nach dem Aussterben dieser Familie erbten die Rußwurm zu Tanna den Besitz. Diese verkauften ihn 1562 an den burggräflichen Kanzler Friedrich Traubot. 1573 erwarb ihn Hans Moritz von Kauffung auf Kirschkau, dessen Sohn ihn an Magister Christian Wolf zu Saalburg und den Bürger Friedrich Behr verkaufte. 1636 - 1640 war er im Besitz derer von Steinsdorf, 1663 - 1672 der Frau Obrist Gerhardt, danach besaßen es die Kospoths, die von der Oelsnitz, die von Brandenstein, die von Metzsch, die von Schönfeld. 1795 kaufte es der Besitzer der Mühltroffer Herrenmühle Johann Paul Porst, von dessen Erben es die Reußen 1819 für 21.400 Taler kauften und mit dem Kammergut Schleiz vereinigten. 1919 ging es in den Besitz des Volksstaates Reuß über. Die jetzige Kirche wurde 1665 / 66 auf den Trümmern der alten, abgebrannten errichtet und mehrmals erweitert und verschönert. Seit 1866 besitzt Oberböhmsdorf einen eigenen Friedhof, vorher wurden die Verstorbenen auf dem Bergfriedhof zu Schleiz beigesetzt, daher die Bezeichnung „Leichenweg“ für den Fußweg, der an den Hainteichen vorbeiführt. 1651 erhielt Oberböhmsdorf eine eigene Schule, deren letzter Bau aus dem Jahre 1922 stammte. Hier gründete im Jahre 1847 der Lehrer Johann Georg Meyer die erste Taubstummenschule im Reußenland, aus der sich in der Folgezeit in Schleiz die Einrichtungen zur Betreuung und Bildung mehrfachgeschädigter Hörbehinderter entwickeln sollte. In den 1950er Jahren wurde der Schulstandort Oberböhmsdorf jedoch endgültig aufgegeben und die Kinder im nahegelegenen Schleiz unterrichtet. In der Gemarkung des Dorfes wurde einst Bergbau betrieben. Die Antimongruben „Alexander“ und „Halber Mond“ sowie die Eisengrube „Luise“ wurden jedoch 1954 endgültig stillgelegt. Viele Oberböhmsdorfer arbeiteten in der Spinnerei Mühltroff. Da Oberböhmsdorf von großen Waldungen umgeben war, in denen viele seiner Bewohner arbeiteten, wurden die Oberböhmsdorfer früher gern neckend als „Waldäste“ bezeichnet.
Properties
| Property | Value | ||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| rdfs:label @de | Oberböhmsdorf | ||||||||||
| schema:address |
|
||||||||||
| schema:containedInPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/853361672346-hhja | ||||||||||
| schema:containedInPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/r_22946311-oapoi | ||||||||||
| schema:containedInPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/342513718022-bnpq | ||||||||||
| schema:containedInPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/384868037889-faxa | ||||||||||
| schema:containedInPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/448752551051-hqey | ||||||||||
| schema:containsPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/372644218302-akcc | ||||||||||
| schema:containsPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/654656693279-gbdt | ||||||||||
| schema:containsPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/779867853161-mnqr | ||||||||||
| schema:containsPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/597397576445-cwzo | ||||||||||
| schema:containsPlace | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/769278155937-rgjd | ||||||||||
| schema:geo |
|
||||||||||
| schema:geo |
|
||||||||||
| schema:hasMap | https://goo.gl/maps/kR1YN7JLXpRsXkjU9 | ||||||||||
| schema:identifier |
|
||||||||||
| schema:keywords | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/764763227793-jkcr | ||||||||||
| schema:url | https://schleiz.de/stadt_und_verwaltung/ortsteile/oberboehmsdorf | ||||||||||
| thuecat:contentResponsible | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/044061374596-ryck | ||||||||||
| thuecat:destinationManagementOrganisation | https://int.thuecat.org/resources/591350119209-hgmd | ||||||||||
| thuecat:regionalKey @de | 160750098098 | ||||||||||
| thuecat:trafficConnection | thuecat:BusRoute | ||||||||||
| thuecat:trafficConnection | thuecat:RoadConnection |